2011-05-24

Frogs

So, I've also started with some french, I thought that a enemy to my britts would be a nice idea, and there was other people already painting up some britts but noone was doing french here.
So I got myself a box of Victrix minis and started painting, unfortunately Im quite slow with the painting as my time always disappears somewhere and it doesn't tell me where...

But heres the first two regiments, they are still missing flags as I can't decide what style of flag I want, so for now, they have to do without.

Apparently someone is already shooting at this regiment, as one of them is already dead

And my second regiment

Now I'm in the process of painting some grenadiers, I'll keep them all in a separate regiment together with a single regiment of light infantry. But they will have to show up some other time, right now theres not much to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment