2011-11-07

Table building - part IV

And so, the table has been painted to completion, well at least the top of it.
I've now added the last few layers and I have to say that I'm more than satisfied with the result. The only thing I have to do now is add some patches of grass onto it, and perhaps some small rocks and such, just to break up the colors a bit. And then of cause I need to do all the terrain to place on the table as well.

Here is a picture with the difference in colors that the "bubonic brown" gives to the table, it really adds dept to it when the last layers are applied.

And one of the tables after the bubonic brown


Here is how it looks with the bleached bone added on top of everything

I also added a little bit of white paint to the paths, just to make them stand out just a little more and not to confuse them too much with everything else.

Now there is just the little thing of doing everything else, and then perhaps even get a game in on it.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I hope the next one will be even better. There is lot to be learnt while building, even if you think you have all the answers right at the start

    ReplyDelete