2016-03-06

Bolt Action: US Marine Corps - M3 Half-track

In a continuation of armour for the marines I know have a Half-track, this is one of the earlier Warlord models, so it's all in metal and resin. And for me I'm glad that they switched it out for a plastic one, for this wasn't a fun model to put together. Lots of flash to remove and more than a few parts that didn't fit that well together.


But together it went and I magnetized the MMGs so that I can present it with the right amount of guns.

As far as painting goes I perhaps went a bit overboard with the weathering, but I wanted it to look like it had been thrown into the jungle and been used there with minimal support as fits some marines stuck on an island.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive work on this Half Track. I think your weathering looks great - likely the jungle weather and humidity would do this. Great idea on using magnets for the MG's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete